Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!!!

As the title says, I hope everyone is having a Happy Halloween. I had to work today, but my workplace allows us to dress up. There wasn't very many of us who dressed up, but it was fun anyway. At least I didn't have to wear my uniform! Anyway, I do have a small amount of tatting to share.

I decided to tat my own Ripley the Ghost, though not in white:


The thread I used is Lizbeth size 20 in colour #149 Peacock Blues. Who said ghosts have to be white? I had a heck of a time following the pattern. I wonder if there are errors in it that were missed? I know one ring, R8 should be a SR. And the SR9 should be R9. R13 should also be SR13.

Finally, here is a picture of me, wearing my costume:


Happy Halloween!!!

6 comments:

  1. aahh, sheriff Jeff, are you keeping the town safe for women and children? hope you are wearing your chainmaille shirt to keep you safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Ripley, I'd forgotten that little guy!!! Lovely photo of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Ripley great colour nice to see that your did not do white, I think he looks brilliant in blue,

    Hope you had a happy halloween, nice costume, hope you had a good day at work.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ripley looks great in the peacock blues. I miss dressing up for hallowe'en, as where I live, there are no 'trick or treaters' coming to my door. When I worked, that was my howlowe'en party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! The Sheriff is wounded! Quick! Get some hot water, get the iodine. Hee, hee...

    Ripley appears to be competing for attention by showing himself in blue. Ghosts can be so fickle...

    Hope you had a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete