Thursday, January 24, 2008

Not much tatting done....

Well, it's been over a week since I last posted, and I haven't done much tatting. I did manage to get 3 more Teneriffe lace centres done. I'll post about that project later. I have been working on Jane's TIAS project. Here is my progress on the ****.


It's starting to look familiar, but I'll keep my guess to myself. I have also made one of Mary's Pocket Angels. I'm not going to count it as part of my challenge.

I made the angel in C-Lon beading thread. It seems to be similar in size to a size 10 thread. I had started work on the latest Be-Stitched pattern, but part way through, I realized I didn't have the right size and colour beads. So it will have to wait until I can get some. Meanwhile, my latest order of threads from Marilee (Yarnplayer) arrived . So expect to see some motifs in HDT (hand dyed thread). Hey Laura! Clyde! I think you'll have company at your next H.D.T.A meeting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff, Just wait until you tat something with Marilee's hand dyed thread you won't believe how nice it is to work with and the colours are inspiring. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clyde.

    I have used Marilee's thread a few times now and it is awesome. I can see why you like using it so much.

    ReplyDelete